29.3.10

VICTORY, amongst other things

implant is functioning properly, and indeed it appears that the nodes might even be synergistic. seems like i can feel more with three than 3*(effect of one). also the blog has 10,000 hits. didn't think that would ever happen.

other news: i'm not dead, and will endeavour to reply to y'all's emails and comments soon. i've just been dealing with some pretty nasty shit involving the death of a relative and a plan i discovered on the part of my best friend, who attempted toute seule to have me sectioned on the basis of my addiction (i point out possibly fruitlessly that it is a lowly opiate addiction, and not good opiates at that, and that we don't section drug addicts in this country even if they're snorting snow...)

regardless, I LIVE, and will resume posting tout de suite. expect replies if you've contacted me, and bother me if you don't get them.

L

7 comments:

MooNWalker said...

So, you're talking about three implants in three different places, right?

Lepht said...

yeah, they're in three fingers of my right hand (pinky, ring and middle i think, i ain't never been sure what they're all called.)

L

MooNWalker said...

So when they are all in one hand then sensitivity is higher (or at least seems to be) than when they are spread all over the body, do I understand correctly?

Lepht said...

naw, i meant that they seem to boost each other's efficacy when located in the same hand; they don't work in other parts of the body, or at least i've never gotten them to.

L

Unqualified to speak said...

Number fingers counting from the thumb? Unimplemented due to off-by-one array errors, I suppose. (",)
What do you think of the four magnets in one finger positioning Steve Haworth has used?

Lepht said...

in that case the nodes are in 2,3,4 of my right hand, 0 and 1 being unsuitable for implants.

i think the four-in-one arrangement was only for the earlier magnets, the wee rice-type ones or the tiny 1mms. idk if you could get more than one in a fingertip with the size i'm using, but it would be awesome if you could - never occurred to me.

L

Ian said...

why exactly are 0 and 1 unsuitable for implants?

~Ian