28.10.08

tramadol wouldn't by any chance fuck you up, would it, old boy?

why yes, it would.

does tramadol fuck you up - y'know what, no. no, it doesn't. somehow it's got no fucking side effects at all, which is why it's a controlled Class B drug, you fucking idiots.
tramadol fucks you up
fucked up on tramadol
anonym search yeah, i do.
does tramadol 50mg fuck u up - if you're five years old, sure.
tramadol fucked up
will tramadol fuck you up?
4 pillars of tramadol fuck you up? - what, there are pillars of tramadol now? is that like the pillars of islam, four things you gotta do every day or the tramadol gods will be displeased with your junkie ass? or did you stack enough pills to make supports for your doorframes? in either case, yeah, yeah they sure as hell will.
can tramadol fuck you up
can tramadol fuck you up?
do tramadol fuck you up - yeah, it do fuck me up. and it fuck you up too.
does tramadol fuck u up yep.
get fucked up off of tramadol
high as fuck on tramadol - quite.
how much tramadol do you have to take to fuck you up?
how much tramadol to fuck you up? - as much as you got, start with 50mg and keep going every hour until you fall over.
surname sapiens - it's 'anonym'.
tramadol fucked up
tramadol and solpadol can i take both - yeah, but it will basically get you stoned without the giggles, and you won't be able to think for a day.
tramadol fuck up
tramadol fuck you up
tramadol get fucked up
tramadol getting fucked up
will tramadol fuck you up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah nah so I just got out of surgery a few days ago after having half a knee removed and basically nothing has ever made any more sense to me in life than this blog does right now. I remembered you always talking about tramadol, and am now very disappointed in myself I didn't remember this warning earlier.
Good lord just why in Gods name is this fucking stuff? I might be missing half a knee now, and not feeling the pain associated with that might be nice, I'll admit, but at least it'd be nice if I could sleep. At least it'd be nice if I could think.
I feel like jelly. It feels like I'm drunk and high, no, it feels like I have all the side effects of being drunk and high but without any of the feel-good fuzziness or vibes, just the blurred, slurred, lethargy of waking up still drunk from the night before but with the hangover already having started.
I haven't slept since I woke up from my surgery, that was Monday afternoon. It's Wednesday morning, no, strike that, Wednesday at Mid-day now. I've called my surgeon and he's told me this is all perfectly normal and expected. What the fuck was wrong with Novocaine?
I'm rewatching your 27C3 talk, that shit was like gospel to me 9 years ago, if you tried burning it into everyone's head back then how fucked this stuff was and I'd completely forgotten then I'll feel like even more of a brainlet than I do now although I'm pretty sure if I had any less functioning grey matter I'd be classified as a plant.
Looking now 60 blog posts into the category "tramadol fucks you up" probably should have been enough of a warning. It should have been.
It should have been

Post a Comment

[pls no ask about the vodka. debate is always welcome. remember, Tramadol fucks you up]