24.9.07

earth to Google:

i'm short, i'm jug-eared, i'm bulldog-nosed. i've always got a hood covering my eyes. i've got far too many tattoos. i don't work out enough. i'm not good-looking in any sense of the word, and i don't give a fuck, because my worth doesn't come from what my body looks like.

now will you fucking stop telling me two mysterious crushes think i'm hot?

L

ed. to further the point, Google, would you call "hot" someone whose left eye is drooped shut half the time because of their meds? i think not. assholes.

1 comment:

heorlic said...

I'm new to lurking your blog, but also saw your talk at "Cybernetics for the Masses". I am also kind of mad that you revealed your gender/face, but I have to agree with Google on this one. There are certainly people out there who find your meatform attractive.

Post a Comment

[pls no ask about the vodka. debate is always welcome. remember, Tramadol fucks you up]